Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker

Friday, April 6, 2012

Storm Chase 04-05-2012 Decatur/Baker County Ga

Chasing during a "slight risk" here in southwest Georgia. While not looking for anything major I was hoping to grab some structure and landscape shots with the storm as the backdrop. While waiting on a severe warned storm to arrive a small cell formed ahead of the main line. This produced a nice wall cloud for several minutes. It didn't produce a tornado but I was able to get the pictures I wanted.

Waiting to see if the show is about to start...



s
After it passed on and away from me a nice gust front began to bear down on my location from the previously mentioned severe storm. I was able to grab a few shots until the lightning got too close for comfort.


Another beautiful Spring day here in the South..!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger